- Main Applicant USD 2,000.00
- Spouse of Applicant USD 500.00
- Unmarried child below 22 years USD 500.00
The relevant fee will be charged from the applicant after obtaining the approval of the Minister. The Department will notify the applicant to make the payment and relevant fee should be paid in cash (in Sri Lankan rupee) to the shroff, Citizenship Division, 4th floor, Department of Immigration and Emigration, “Suhurupaya”, Battaramulla, Sri Lanka,
In Addition, following fees are applicable prior to processing of application at the Embassy:
- Application Processing Fee – SEK 425
- Attestation / Legalization/ Authentication fee of Certificate or Document- SEK 450 for Sri Lankan citizen and SEK 492 for Foreign National. (Please click here to read instructions on Attestation/ Legalization and Authentication of Documents)
- Issuance of Certified Copy- SEK 126
Getting Service through post:
- All the original documents / applications must attach and applicant must singed in front of the Honorary Consul appointed by the Government of Sri Lanka for the particular country or region. Applicant must ensure that the Honorary Consul signed at the relevant places of all the documents / Applications.
- Relevant fee must pay to the Embassy bank account (Details given below) and attach the receipt of the payment to the application / Document.
Applicant must pay additional banking charges as follows;
- If paid in Sweden in Swedish Kroner: SEK 02
- If paid in a country other than Sweden: SEK 50 (Cross Border Transaction fee)
- Applications are required to post to the following address. (Please do not address the cover to personal names of the staff members of the Embassy). Please note that Embassy will NOT take any responsibility to the documents which has NOT duly received to the Embassy Premises.
Embassy of Sri Lanka P.O.Box 24055 SE-114 56 Stockholm Sweden
Embassy of Sri Lanka