Special Notice from Consular Services Division
Sri Lankan residents from Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland have two options for consular services. They can visit the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Stockholm and submit their application by making an appointment with the Consular Section through our website. To book the appointment, visit the appointment registry. We advice you to book separate appointments for each of your applications if you are making more than one application.
Otherwise make use of the special interim arrangement by the Embassy for accessing the services. Please go through the special interim arrangement notice for people seeking consular services from Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland before making the application. Click to read the Notice.
Also note, for all applicants from Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland, Postal charges will apply for returning your Original Documents and while sending your new passport separately.
140 SEK will be charged for postage within Sweden.
180 SEK will be charged for postage out of Sweden.
Hence the Postal Charges for applicants from the above mentioned countries will be 360 SEK (180 SEK + 180 SEK) if you are using the interim services.
NOTE: All the applicants are required to submit photo copies of all original documents as needed. If not, additional amount will be charged for photocopies taken by the Embassy.
- Application for Tourist Visa (Individual)> Download Application
- Application for Tourist Visa (Group) > Download Application
- Application for Business Visa (Individual) > Download Application
- Application for Business Visa (Group) > Form Download Application
- Application for Transit Visa > Download Application
- Application for Tourist / Business / Transit visa applied By a Third Party (Group / Individual) > Download Application
- ETA Application for Official/Diplomatic Purpose (Individual) > Download Application
- ETA Application for Official/Diplomatic Purpose (Group)> Download Application
- Letter indicating that Sri Lanka allows on arrival visa for 30 days > Download Letter
Passport Applications / Forms
- Form K35 can be downloaded from the following link > Download Application
- Consent letter for Parents applying passport for their Child / Children > Download letter
- Application for Amendment of Passport > Download Application
- Complaint form for Lost Passport Application > Download form
Please refer to the below checklist of documents needed along with you application.
- Check list for ordinary passport renewal application > Download Checklist
- Check list for new born child passport application > Download checklist
- Check list for children passport renewal application (under 16 years of age) > Download checklist
- Check list for lost passport application > Download checklist
- Check list for passport application from Dual citizenship holders > Download checklist
Births Registration Forms
- Application for registration of a birth (CR 1), Declaration of a birth after 3 months (RB 6) and Check List> Download Application
- Declaration of the Citizenship of Parents> Download Sample Declaration
- Declaration for the alteration omission or insertion of a birth registration (RG37A) > Download Application
Citizenship registration forms
- Application for registration of Citizenship > Download Application
Marriages Registration Forms
Deaths Registration Forms
Dual Citizenship forms
- Life certificate for Pensioners 2020 > Download Application